Welcome to Tasmanian Life Magazine, a celebration of all that is uniquely Tasmanian.
The editorial focus will be fresh providing readers with the opportunity to engage at their leisure offering in depth articles, short stories by Tasmanian authors, inspirational profiles on everyday Tasmanians doing extraordinary things along with old favourites; lifestyle articles, health & well being, fashion, food & wine, the arts, sport, gardening and much more.
REACH 475,000 READERS!
- Tasmanian Life Magazine will tap into the 900,000 tourists, who visit the island every year of which 15% are International visitors.
- The remaining 85% of visitors come from Victoria at 44%, 24% from NSW, 15% from QLD and 6% from SA.
- In-room copies of Tasmanian Life Magazine are distributed into more than 4,000 hotel rooms across the state of Tasmania in some of the best accommodation on offer.
- The magazine will also be sold in 175 newsagents around Tasmania.
- Add that to the number of copies that remain in waiting rooms, cafes, and restaurants and on coffee tables and we can quite safely claim our readership to be 475,000 and growing.
- We plan to grow the readership to over 500,000 by the next three issues.
- Tasmanian Life Magazine is officially audited by Bell Campbell Auditing – contact us to view our autdit records.
This makes our advertising rates exceptional value, which will only be available for this first ‘relaunch’ issue, with an increasing readership, our rates will increase over the next year to reflect this growth. Secure four issues now and pay after publication for each quarter.
TASMANIAN LIFE READERSHIP*
- Interim research reveals 70% of readers are AB Women 30 – 65.
- They are interested in the arts, current affairs, travelling, dining out, entertaining at home and keeping up with trends.
- They are discerning, socially informed, well educated and are more likely to have access to disposable income.
- They are a cross section of urban city dwellers and from rural communities.
- The magazine will focus on increasing male readership by including editorial content aimed at AB Men 35 -65, car reviews, sport, finance and social history.
* Source private unaudited focus group recently conducted by Keystone Publishing, further audited research is planned for early 2012.